Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Omaha for warm-weather activities is from early June to mid September.
Element Omaha Midtown Crossing. A place to explore, thrive, and make your own. Ideally situated in a vibrant urban neighborhood, Element Omaha Midtown Crossing offers dining and shopping nearby, with easy access to both business and leisure, located only 5 minutes from downtown Omaha.
Top Trending Omaha Hotels
- Sonesta ES Suites Omaha Sonesta ES Suites Omaha places you within a 10-minute stroll of Omaha Community Playhouse and Kountze Planetarium. This 80-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Omaha, it's also near University of Nebraska-Omaha and Elmwood Park.
- WoodSpring Suites Omaha Omaha hotel in Millard with free parking. Located in Millard, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Family Fun Center XL, Johnny Goodman Golf Course, and Defy Gravity Indoor Trampoline Park. SkateDaze is 3 mi (4.9 km) away.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Omaha The Quality Inn is situated off I-80, within walking distance of a range of restaurants. In Old Market Omaha, 15 miles away (near downtown), you can clop down the cobblestone streets in a horse-drawn carriage, sample local brew at one of the pubs or sink your teeth into one of Omaha's famously tender steaks. The University of Nebraska is six miles from the hotel. Eppley Airfield is 15 minutes away.
- Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest is located within a few miles (5 km) of University of Nebraska-Omaha and Fun-Plex. This 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 179 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Omaha, it's also near Milt's Golf Center and Elmwood Park Golf Course.
Top Omaha Airport Hotels
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Omaha Airport / Downtown The hotel is two miles from the historic Old Market district, Creighton University, Eppley Airfield and the CenturyLink Center. It's five miles to Henry Doorly Zoo and the University of Nebraska-Omaha and 10 miles to Offutt Air Force Base. The property is also close to TD Ameritrade Park, home of the College World Series, and there are three casinos in the area.
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Omaha Airport The hotel, two miles from Eppley Airfield and downtown Omaha, is four miles from Ameristar Casino, five miles from the Gerald R. Ford Conservation Center and six miles from Henry Doorly Zoo, considered one of the best in the country. Old Market Omaha, a historic district filled with boutiques, antique shops, restaurants and more, is little more than one mile away.
- Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown-Airport The Holiday Inn is situated in the heart of Omaha, four miles from Eppley Airfield via the free shuttle. Walk to the CenturyLink Center or the Old Market District, or take a stroll to Iowa via the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge &mdash spanning the mighty Mississippi; it is the longest pedestrian bridge connecting two states.
- Candlewood Suites Omaha Airport The Candlewood Suites Omaha Airport is one mile from Eppley Field. Old Market Omaha is three miles away and offers a chance to enjoy a local brew or a legendary Omaha steak. The casinos at Council Bluffs are also three miles from the hotel.
Hotel in Carter Lake with free breakfast and free airport shuttle. Situated in Carter Lake, this hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Creighton University. Freedom Park Navy Museum and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha are also within 1 mi (2 km).